vendredi 18 janvier 2013

Innersonix Lucidity mic preamp

Hi there, I'm starting a 2 channels Lucidity preamp from Innersonix. It should be a really clean, great sounding pre. As I mainly record traditionnal acoustic  instruments (voice, violin, hurdy-gurdy, french/irish bagpipes etc.) it should be perfect for my needs.
I'm entirely new to audio DIY, I just have a soldering station, and that's all...

Why DIY?
Well, mainly because I'm curious, because Lucidity is much cheaper to the pres it compares with (Millenia for example)

A few words about the costs:
PCB + THATDip adaptor + THAT Chips (2 channels, PSU, Front panel) 180€ (with VAT)

PSU Components 29,20€
Front panel components 15,66€
Preamp components 29,67€ *2

Total: 254,53 for the electronic.

More later (with pictures and build steps)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire