mardi 22 janvier 2013

Innersonix Lucidity, first steps

The lucidity PCBs

I start populating
Soo, I got everything I need so far, at least enough to start. I checked every component for its value. Took care to match (as much as I could) the resistors R1 & R2, R4 & R5, R7 & R8, and R9 & R10, to improve common mode rejection ratio (CMRR). So far so good, it seems quite easy.
I started with the resistors, then added those small yellow capacitors. That way, I don't have to think about polarity yet and they are all small components, the board is still easy to manipulate.

I added the diodes, I needed to take care of polarity, don't want to burn everything... After the diodes, I looked at what components had a low profile and decided to solder the adapters for the chips.
I soldered then the red capacitors. BTW, in the original BOM,  C20 and C21 are rated
180pF and in the mouser BOM, they are 150pF. The innersonix team said it's not a problem, and they used the 150pF.

After the red WIMA capacitors, I soldered the relays and the resistors which are to be soldered straight (hard to get them straight). Now it starts to look like a real board, with lots of stuff on it.
Here the relays

The wima capacitors
To be continued...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire